Are you a seasoned result driven Organization Change Manager and would you like to be a part of a fast growing, rapidly changing international automotive BtB organization? Then apply for Change Manager at LKQ in Amsterdam. We’re looking for a change manager for the ERP program and one for the Digital CARA program. Home base for this position is Amsterdam.
LKQ is recruiting Organization Change Managers with an international track record in implementing large scale programs with the aim to deliver strategic capabilities across Europe. Within LKQ Organizational change management (OCM) is positioned as managing the change impact of new business processes and organization with the objective that employees take ownership for their new roles and responsibilities and business stakeholders and customers are well prepared. The Change Manager has full responsibility for: organizational change, change readiness, engaging change sponsors, guiding individual change, overcoming change resistance.
What is your challenge as a Change Manager at LKQ?
- Build bridges across different cultures to deliver benefits for the pan European organization.
- Work proactively with business stakeholders across Europe as well as with third parties and customers to successfully deploy the outputs of the ERP and CARA program.
- Identify and manage resistance. Encourage vigorous dialog on whatever issues the group is most concerned with.
Do you have what it takes?
For this position of Change Manager we are looking for a senior professional who is result driven and makes sure changes are successfully implemented. You will be working closely together with the program manager and together you will deliver the expected output. The program manager has a focus on delivery of milestones and the change manager has the responsibility to successfully implement this in the organization. You have the experience with international large scale organization change, mobilizing and leading international teams is in your DNA.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
- Experience with complex Organizational and (HR) change processes, in- and outsourcing, the implementation of new and changed processes, digitization, organizational changes, process optimization programs.
- 10+ years’ experience of working within customer centric programmes and customer journey/ change management positions within Digital.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict and issue resolution, with highly developed influencing skills.
- The following overarching qualities: team player, innovative - can do approach, passion for digital innovation/transformation, interest in automotive/car parts a bonus.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45.000 people.
Following strong growth in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan. As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around €5bn of LKQ’s total revenue of €10bn. The company is the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major European aftermarkets. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions. Focus is now on delivering European synergies in several business domains.
What do we have to offer?
As a Change Manager you have the opportunity to work for a €10 billion company with operations in over 15 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- Influence on the direction and decision-making of the organization;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Personal growth planning;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done.