Do you have a minimum of 2 years of internal audit or similar experience, affinity with IT audit and a natural skill to build strong relationships within our organization? Then apply for the international position of Corporate IT Auditor at Sator Holding in Rotterdam.
LKQ is recruiting an Corporate IT Auditor for the IT Audit department at the LKQ Company Sator Holding in the Netherlands (Rotterdam). The Corporate IT Auditor is responsible for conducting IT strategic, cyber and compliance reviews throughout the LKQ companies in Europe and providing reports addressing identified risks.
What do you like doing as an IT auditor at LKQ?
- Perform IT strategic, cyber and compliance (SOX, PCI, others) reviews according to Corporate Audit risk assessment and plan.
- Help drive the Company’s IT SOX compliance program by inspecting policies and procedures, evaluating control design and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls of IT systems.
- Utilize software audit tool (ACL) to perform data analytics on various projects identified through the risk assessment process &/or audit results.
- Assist in annual risk assessment and planning.
- Assist in the development of audit programs for the testing of IT controls across various platforms and application environments.
- Support the audit team in preparing reports based upon audit results, audit documentation, and management responses.
- Communicate audit findings via update meetings and exit conferences with management.
- Initiate and support Corporate Audit initiatives including but not limited to GRC tool development, M&A activities and ERP implementations.
- Domestic and international travel from 15% to 30% off the time.
Do you’ve got what it takes?
For this position of Corporate IT Auditor we are looking for a colleague who has affinity with IT controls, processes and procedures and who is always looking for an efficient and effective process for IT Audit. The organization and IT structure of Sator and our other European companies is changing rapidly and Corporate IT Auditor likes to be part of this dynamic organization.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or other related degree. Minimum 2 years of IT audit or similar experience. We will learn you IT technical skills when necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English) and able to interact with all levels of management. Knowledge of other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, Czech) a plus.
- Experience with SOX compliance and COBIT framework.
- Knowledge of ERP (Oracle\SAP\Dynamics), Databases(Oracle/SQL), Operating Systems (Linux\Unix\As400, Windows) environments.
- Knowledge of ACL or similar data analysis tools.
- Ability to travel.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people.
Our focus is on creating economic value by:
- Enhancing our position as a leading source for alternative products.
- Expanding into related product lines and businesses.
- Building and maintaining a strong distribution network with a broad inventory of quality alternative products.
- Having high fulfilment rates.
- Offering superior customer service
Sources of high quality, reliable alternatives to OEM products are becoming increasingly important to insurance companies and customers, as they seek to control vehicle repair costs. Lower parts costs and quicker completion of orders saves them money and helps them to reduce repair times. Parallel to ongoing growth in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan.
As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around $4bn of LKQ’s revenue. The company is rapidly becoming the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major European aftermarkets. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions, also in the Benelux area.
What do we have to offer?
As an Corporate IT Auditor you have the opportunity to work for a $10 billion (USD) company with operations in over 15 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension, company car and other employee-friendly schemes
- Strategic Projects in the pipeline including Cyber Security and GDPR/PCI .
- Corporate Audit initiatives including: Pan-European and North American ERP implementations, Data Analytics and GRC Deployment.
- Potential for growth. Corporate Audit philosophy is to develop leaders (3-4 Audit service) and rotate to the business.