Are you a result driven Enterprise Architect who wants to design and implement the LKQ Europe business architecture together with business and IT stakeholders across Europe and the US? Then apply for Lead Enterprise Architect at LKQ Europe in Amsterdam (preferred location) or Milan/Munich/London/Birmingham.
LKQ is looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect to design and implement the LKQ Europe business architecture together with business and IT stakeholders across Europe and the US. In this role, the architect should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate local requirements into an enterprise architecture and drive implementation in a complex patchwork of European organizations. In scope are also large-scale change programs like ERP, Digital Solutions, EMDM and Big Data. The Enterprise architect reports directly into the CIO of LKQ Europe.
What is your challenge as an Enterprise Architect at LKQ?
- Take the lead to build and secure a pan-European enterprise architecture.
- Develop and provide oversight of design principles, standards and technical governance processes of solutions in conjunction with domain and solution architects, in order to align with the business and IT strategy roadmap.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
- Evaluate and approve of architectural designs which underpin the solution delivery to support new or redesigned value propositions and products.
- Ensure consistency and alignment between business processes, integrations, data and systems which deliver the process and the products.
Do you have what it takes?
For this position we are looking for a senior professional who is result driven and makes sure the enterprise architecture is successfully designed and delivered. You have the experience with international large-scale projects, bridging different cultures and leading international team is in your DNA. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be heading the European Architecture team and you have the drive and skills to help transform LKQ to high level of architectural maturity.
The Enterprise Architect has the following specializations: reference architectures preferably in the automotive industry, different kinds of concepts and principles relating to the automotive industry,visualization of ideas, concepts and principles. The Enterprise Architect is a generalist at a strategic level and can concretize ideas and vision into realistic designs of entire companies or large parts thereof.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
- 10+ years’ international experience of working within the domain of enterprise architecture and of which you worked 3 years as a Lead Enterprise Architect helping to transform the architectural maturity of a company.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict and issue resolution, with highly developed influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills to be the bridge between American and European architects and specialists. Experience working with remote teams.
- The following overarching qualities: team player, innovative - can do approach, passion for digital innovation/transformation.
- You should have experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45.000 people.
Following strong growth in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan. As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around €5bn of LKQ’s total revenue of €10bn. The company is the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major European aftermarkets. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions. Focus is now on delivering European synergies in several business domains.
What do we have to offer?
As a Enterprise Architect you have the opportunity to work for a €10 billion company with operations in over 15 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
- Influence on the strategy, decision-making of the organization and shape how the company works going forward.
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes.
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people.
- Personal growth planning.
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done.