Are you an experienced Office Manager and would you like to be a part of a new ERP team for Europe that we are building from scratch in a fast growing, rapidly changing international organization? Then apply for Office Manager at LKQ in Amsterdam.
LKQ is recruiting an Office Manager for the new ERP team in Europe to assist with the pragmatic aspects of the projects. This role is a great opportunity for a self-starter who want to take care of the team in Europe. The Office Manager will play a key role in our office and create a positive impact on the day-to-day lives of our team members in Europe. This role not only allows you to lead a range of office operations including anything related to the physical office but also to perform some PMO admin tasks during the projects in Europe.
What are your main responsibilities as an Office Manager?
- Assist the team with day-to-day tasks and projects;
- Maintain a professional look of the office including conference rooms, kitchen cleanliness, storage organization, mailing, shipping, supplies, returns, errands, and repairs;
- Keep track of all supplies and maintain stock — this includes supplies, snacks, catered meals, and beverages;
- Booking flights and hotels for the team.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Office Manager at LKQ Europe you have the ability to lead, balance, and prioritize the needs of our team members.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
- Experience in an office management, or similar role;
- Fluent English written and oral (in-person, phone) communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while partnering with various stakeholders;
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people.
Our focus is on creating economic value by:
- Expanding into related product lines and businesses
- Building and maintaining a strong distribution network with a broad inventory of quality alternative products
- Having high fulfilment rates
- Offering superior customer service
Following strong growth in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan. As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around €5bn of LKQ’s total revenue of €10bn. The company is the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major European aftermarkets. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions. Focus is now on delivering European synergies in several business domains.
What do we have to offer?
As an Office Manager you have the opportunity to work for a €10 billion company with operations in over 15 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role that is part a new team in Europe that we are building from scratch;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done.