Are you a seasoned result driven Project Manager and would you like to be a part of a new Program Management Office for Europe that we are building from scratch in a fast growing, rapidly changing international automotive BtB organization? Then apply for Project Manager at LKQ in Amsterdam/Milan/Munich/London/Birmingham.
LKQ is recruiting a Project Manager with an international track record in implementing large scale projects with the aim to deliver strategic benefits across Europe. The Project Manager has full responsibility for initiating, defining and delivery of the projects. The European portfolio consists of several programs like ERP, Logistics, Procurement, IT and Shared Services. As a Project Manager you have the capability to involve and mobilize business stakeholders, liaise with senior management and track delivery of execution progress against plan. Within the projects you are responsible for managing the team in an international setting.
What is your challenge as a Project Manager at LKQ?
- Build teams across different cultures to deliver benefits for the pan European organization.
- Support in building a new LKQ ecosystem as result of the planned digital transformation.
- Be part of designing projects to execute medium/long term European strategy.
- Work proactively with business stakeholders across Europe as well as with third parties.
Do you have what it takes?
For this position of Project Manager we are looking for an ambitious professional who is result driven and makes sure projects are successfully delivered. You have the experience with international large scale projects, bridging different cultures and leading international team is in your DNA. As a Project Manager you will be part of be a European Program Management Office and you have the drive and skills to help LKQ to professionalize project based working.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
- 7+ years’ experience of working within project delivery environment as an international Project Manager.
- Experience with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, including the project lifecycle, Prince2, and within an Agile environment.
- Demonstrable strong written, presentation, communication and negotiation skills and can articulate complex solutions.
- A naturally positive attitude and an inclusive approach to building partnerships, well organized and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict and issue resolution, with highly developed influencing skills.
- Good organizational skills and able to adapt to changing circumstances promptly.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required along with the ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences and an ability to work well with internal and external clients.
- The following Overarching qualities: team player, Innovative - can do approach, passion for digital innovation/transformation, Interest in automotive/car parts a bonus.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people.
Our focus is on creating economic value by:
- Expanding into related product lines and businesses
- Building and maintaining a strong distribution network with a broad inventory of quality alternative products
- Having high fulfilment rates
- Offering superior customer service
Following strong growth in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan. As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around €5bn of LKQ’s total revenue of €10bn. The company is the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major European aftermarkets. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions. Focus is now on delivering European synergies in several business domains.
What do we have to offer?
As a Project Manager you have the opportunity to work for a €10 billion company with operations in over 25 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes.
- A new role that is part a new Program Management Office for Europe that we are building from scratch.
- An organization with lot opportunities, which provide personal growth.
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people.
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.